Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Feeling recently.........

 Sunday    27/11/2011                                                          Cloudy Rainy

 I am pursuing my Study in UUM and have been more than two years, 
 I have never tried to write my blog in English form. This is first time for me to share 
my feeling in this entry. My Mid-term exams are almost done, but after this, I need to settle a lot of assignments. Actually i have learnt a lot of thing from doing the assignment given 
by my lecturer. For example, I could gain more knowledge while I try to find the information 
needed by lecturer. Besides that, I can learn about the communication skill in the assignment group. 
When the assignment meeting is started, we have to give the two ways communication in order to
 express idea and therefore the communication can only be carried out. Besides that, 
I need to prepare for my final exam soon, Hope I can get the flying color in your exam

No comments:

Post a Comment